Whether you are a professional contractor, a DIY enthusiast or a beginner, power tools have been advantageous over traditional tools and have been instrumental in completing the work in lesser time with enhanced safety. Said that, the power tools might be expensive tools considering their advanced features and utilities. So the tools should be picked that work best for you and add value to the money spent since both under-powered and over-powered tools can prove disastrous for your tasks.
The power tools consist of drills, sanders, fasteners, impact wrenches, routers, grinders or saws. The tools can be further classified into corded or cordless power tools. The cordless tools are the latest of the two types and are preferred by all genres.
There are many brands that are manufacturing and selling cordless power tools. Milwaukee is one of the leading brands that is manufacturing highly efficient and durable power tools since 1924.It is Milwaukee’s in-house research and design facilities and working closely with the real-time craftsman that it has been able to develop products that match the user’s requirements. Milwaukee pioneered the cordless power tools and introduced first time a Lithium-Ion battery which has double charging capacity to increase the productivity.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30 percent Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity.
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces.
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life
- Includes: 2850-20 M18 1/4 in. Hex impact driver bare tool
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Bare Tool Battery and charger not included
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work illuminated with the LED lighting array located just below the quick-connect chuck
- TEXTURED HANDLE: The compact design of this power tool is complemented with the textured rubber grip, which gives you superior handling, even in slippery conditions
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: Apply pressure to the trigger to match the amount of power you need on the job. This can drive the motor to create up to 3,450 impacts per minute
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: Electronics inside the impact driver communicate with the M18 batteries that power it to reduce the risk of overheating, which results in more efficient work
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This cordless Milwaukee impact driver works with the M18 family of lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
- Includes impact wrench with friction ring, two battery packs, and charger
- Ideal for use on stubborn and rusted bolts
- Compact design for easy use in tight spaces
- Rubber grip for comfort during use
Milwaukee Cordless Tool Types
Milwaukee offers a variety of cordless tools to let you work on diverse job types. The Milwaukee cordless tools provide both speed and power despite being lightweight and compact in its class of cordless power tools in the market.
- Drills. Milwaukee cordless drills are available as either rotary or hammer models. You have the option to purchase drill-cum-driver as a multi-function tool. The drills provide accuracy as well as a better user control.
- Impact Wrenches. The Milwaukee cordless impact wrenches are compact and can operate in any confined space with a single The agronomical handles provide comfort, preventing any muscle fatigue.
- The cordless saws from Milwaukee offer versatility to the tool and has a range of cordless saws for all type of jobs. The cordless saws are evenly balanced and are vibration-free apart from featuring innovative designs.
- Milwaukee’s cordless caulk and adhesive guns are the compact caulk guns that feature high torque, auto reversing anti-drip, CFT( Constant Flow technology), variable speed control and elegant finish.
Apart from some of the above types, Milwaukee sells many other types of sanders, polishers, blowers, and multi-tools that can beat any other competitor in the same category of tools.
Reviews of Milwaukee Cordless Tools 2019
- Superior performance: Delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers competitors yet runs cooler with no wearable components
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukees proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature.
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver 2X more runtime
- 1/2 Inch Anvil with friction ring for fast, easy socket changes
2763-22 M18 is ½” size cordless impact wrench powered by 18V batteries is manufactured by Milwaukee, a renowned name in power tools industry. Although it is a lightweight tool, the power delivered by W7150-K2 is immense since it can deliver 1100 ft-lb of forward torque and an amazing 700 ft-lb of reverse torque. This Milwaukee cordless tool promises longer runtime since the 2763-22 impact wrench is equipped with brushless motors and without any wearable parts, the impact wrench is more durable as compared to other brands in the same category.
Using the impact tools for extended use without any fatigue is possible with Milwaukee 2763-22 M18 as the handle is soft in gripping and reduces the vibration during its operation. The extended use of this Milwaukee cordless tool does not create any fatigue and boosts the comfort to the user.
The Milwaukee 2763-22 Impact wrench features drive control wherein the user has an option to select any of the two fastening modes depending on the job. The sockets can be changed easily with the help of friction ring provided with ½” anvil of Milwaukee impact wrench.
The Milwaukee 2763-22 Impact wrench comes with two numbers of long lasting Red Lithium XC4.0 battery packs, battery charger and a robust carrying case at an affordable price. This cordless impact wrench has got 4.8 stars out of 5.0 stars by 114 satisfied Amazon customers.
- Delivers up to 275 in lbs of Torque
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Metal Ratcheting Chuck for maximum durability
There are a lot of brands offering impact drills in the market but Milwaukee 2407-22 M12 series drill cum driver is both unique and innovative. The whole weight of this impact drill is 7.4 pounds and overall length is 13.8 Inches making it lightweight and easy to operate in any adverse working conditions. You can work even in the dim lit areas since this cordless Milwaukee tool is equipped with LED light.
Every part of the Milwaukee 2407 M12 driver drill screams of elegant finish and high quality right down to its robust construction with the superior red coating. The handle is sleek with a comfortable grip that is non-slippery and provides great balance even when carried with a single hand. The aforementioned ratcheting chuck is a single sleeve made from metal and offers perfect grip to the bit without any need to tighten it frequently as done in other competitor brands.
Because of the long charge retention feature of the included Red Lithium Battery Pack, Milwaukee 2407-22 M12 3/8 drill cum driver kit manages to escape the fury of those who cry for low battery backups. Moreover, you can easily check the remaining battery life with the help of inbuilt fuel gauge. The 12 volts battery is able to produce 275 Inch lbs of torque at a speed of 0 to 1500 RPM which is higher than competitors. The Milwaukee cordless impact drill has received 4.8 stars out of 5 stars from 96 Amazon customers.
- Milwaukee 4 pole frameless motor
- Robust design combined with rare earth magnets
- Allows for quick, hassle-free one handed socket changes
- Milwaukee-designed impact mechanism provides best-in-class torque at 475 foot-pounds
- Milwaukee four-pole motor for maximum speed and power
The Milwaukee 2663-20 cordless impact wrench is a top tier impact wrench with a respected clientage. The impact wrench is compact in size and light in weight and still manage to deliver 475 ft-pounds of torque to let you work on multiple applications without any hassles. The biggest plus point of this cordless impact wrench is its overload protection which cuts off the power supply in case of overload and prevents the internal components from any damage.
The Milwaukee cordless tool is equipped with a 4-pole robust motor that delivers the maximum speed of 1900 RPM, which can further be controlled through a variable speed trigger. The friction ring ensures easy socket change to escalate the productivity.
This ½” size cordless impact wrench can be powered by lithium ion batteries although this product comes without batteries. The handle reminds you of great ergonomics once you hold it in your hand, allowing you to work all day without any discomfort to your arms.
The Milwaukee 2663-20 18 Volts high torque impact wrench comes with amazing 5 years’ warranty. This Milwaukee impact wrench has got high ratings of 4.6 stars out of 5.0 stars by 106 Amazon users.
The design and the functionality of impact tools have changed a lot all over the years. The options are plenty for professionals as well as beginners, which sometimes become confusing to pick the right one. The introduction of cordless series of impact tools is welcomed by all citing its mobility and affordability while maintaining the power. Hopefully, the list above will aid the curious technicians and DIY enthusiasts to hunt for the best cordless tools that work best for their needs.
Installation, Warranty, maintenance