Lug nuts may look small in size but these small parts of the vehicle keep the wheels intact on them and ensure the safety of passengers. Since the lug nuts are the vital components of our daily commutation, you have to be extra cautious while buying a Top rated lug nuts for our vehicle. The inferior quality lug nuts may not fit properly on the wheel studs or may loosen while riding and undoubtedly can endanger your life and the lives of your family and friends.
In order to avoid accidents due to sudden breakage of lug nuts and wheels wobbling out, there are certain important parameters which should be considered while buying lug nuts. Familiarity and knowledge about some parts related to wheels are paramount to successful purchasing of lug nuts and using with tools like cordless impact drivers and a best cordless impact wrench.
- Thread size: 12 millimeter x 1. 50
- Height: 1. 40 inch
- Hex size: 3/4 inch
- 20 Bulge Acorn Conical Seat Lug Nuts
- For Aftermarket Wheels Only
- Fitment- 2015-2020 Ford F-150, Expedition, 2015-2020 Lincoln Navigator
- Quality - Meets or Exceeds OEM Factory Standards
- Finish - Triple Plating- Two layers of nickel and one layer of chrome. Each lug nut is hand polished or tumbled before plating resulting in longer lasting, superior chrome finish
- Specs - 14x1.5 Thread, 13/16 Hex, 45mm Height
- 100% Satifaction – No questions asked!!!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR VEHICLE: You want your car to stand out. So why settle for ordinary lug nuts? Create a custom look that people will remember with Orion Motor Tech’s unique designs.
- COMPATIBILITY: For vehicles with wheel studs 14mmx1.5 thread and conical/cone seat (tapered). For wheels with 6 studs such as Cadillac Escalade; Chevrolet Avalanche, Blazer, Colorado, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe; GMC Jimmy, Safari, Savanna, Sierra, Yukon; Ford Expedition, F-150; and Lincoln Navigator.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Conical 14x1.5 thread pitch, closed end and 60 degree conical angle seat. 21mm Hex Size (21mm hex key), 2.0” x 0.91” (51mm x 22mm) extended lug nuts. Includes 24pc lug nuts and 2 sockets for 6-stud wheels. OEM equivalent quality.
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY: Built with corrosion and temperature resistant steel with anti-rust properties for the longest lifetime among aftermarket wheel nuts. Top-quality black paint offers a second layer of protection and will not fade or chip off over time.
- SUPERIOR COMPONENTS: Designed with the highest engineering quality standards, we use cold-forged and heat treated SCM 435 steel for exceptional strength and maximum dependability. Strip-resistant machined threads ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle’s wheel studs for years to come.
- FITS: The factory aluminum wheels on Chrysler (2007-2009) Dodge (2002-2010) Mitsubishi (2006-2009) and RAM (2010-2011).
- REPLACES: Chrysler factory part number 6036433AA and Dorman part numbers 99032.1 611-204 and 611-204.1
- SPECS: 9/16"-18 Thread - One-Piece OEM Style - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 7/8" Hex
- FEATURES: A solid one piece construction with triple chrome plating to prevent rust and corrosion. Manufactured with heat treated steel for protection against rust and corrosion
- INCLUDES: 20 chrome OEM style lug nuts for many Chrysler Dodge Mitsubishi and RAM vehicles factory aluminum wheels shipped in our signature premium packaging
- 🚗 WE' RE DIFFERENT - MIKKUPPA innovative closed end bulge Lug Nuts design provides a safer and more reliable closed end nut than any other on the market. One-piece design compared with other two-piece design, Anti-cracking off and make it aesthetically pleasing while ensuring safe driving. 【This kit does not hold the wheel cover! ! !】
- 🚗 PERFECT FIT - 2004-2019 Acura TSX / 2002-2019 Chevy Trailblazer / 2001-2019 Ford Escape / 2000-2019 Ford Focus / 2006-2019 Ford Fusion / 1999-2019 Honda Accord/CR-V / 2005-2019 KIA Sportage LX EX / 1995-2019 Toyota Avalon, etc.
- 🚗 SPECIFICATION - M12x1.5 thread - closed end bulge style lug nuts - conical 60 degree seat - 19mm hex - 35.05mm long - 23mm wide - color: silver / chrome. Our nuts have an innovative design in appearance due to personal preference, but the thread specifications fully meet vehicle standards, buy with confidence.
- 🚗 ANTI-OXIDATION - Triple chrome, cold forged and heat treated steel(anti-rusting and anti-stripped, high strength and durability). Precisely machined threads ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle's wheel studs. It's even perfect for professional mechanics.
- 🚗 WORRY-FREE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE - We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality wheel lug nut and top notch customer service. Contact us and we will give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours. The 12-month warranty gives you a worry-free shopping experience.
- 【SPECS】: M12x1.50 thread - Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 3/4"(19mm) hex - 1.4"(35.56mm) long - 0.87"(22.1mm) wide. (NOTE: Please tighten the lug nuts manually, DO NOT use electrical tools)
- 【FITS】: Vehicles with wheel studs requiring a M12x1.50 thread and wheels that take a conical 60 degree seat with a 3/4"(19mm) hex.
- 【FEATURES】: Triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper nickel and chrome to provide exceptional strength beauty and corrosion resistance. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability.
- 【FITMENT】 : By matching this lug's specs (thread seating style hex etc.) to match both your vehicle and wheel requirements (Car Reference). Or contact our Customer Service Team to verify a safe and proper fitment.
- 【INCLUDES】: 20 Chrome Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts. Shipped in our signature premium packaging.
- FITS: The factory aluminum wheels on many Toyota (2000-2015) Lexus (2004-2015) Scion (2004-2006) and Pontiac (2003-2008).
- REPLACES: Toyota factory part number 90084-94001 and General Motors (GM) factory part number 88972745. Also replaces Dorman part numbers 611-211 611-211.1 and 99051.1.
- SPECS: M12x1.50 Thread - One-Piece OEM Style - Mag/Shank Seat - 13/16 in. Hex
- FEATURES: A solid one piece construction with triple chrome plating to prevent rust and corrosion. Manufactured with heat treated steel for protection against rust and corrosion.
- INCLUDES: 20 chrome OEM mag style lug nuts for many Toyota Lexus and Scion vehicles with factory aluminum wheels shipped in our in our signature premium packaging.
- 🚗 WE' RE DIFFERENT - MIKKUPPA innovative closed end bulge Lug Nuts design provides a safer and more reliable closed end nut than any other on the market. One-piece design compared with other two-piece design, Anti-cracking off and make it aesthetically pleasing while ensuring safe driving.
- 🚗 FITMENT - 2003-2014 Ford Expedition, 2004-2014 Ford F150, 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT, 2003-2012 Lincoln Navigator.
- 🚗 SPECIFICATION - M14x2.0 thread - One-Piece OEM Style - closed end bulge style lug nuts - conical 60 degree seat - 21mm hex - 50.80mm long - color: silver / chrome.
- 🚗 FEATURES - Triple chrome, cold forged and heat treated steel(anti-rusting and anti-stripped, high strength and durability). Precisely machined threads ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle's wheel studs. It's even perfect for professional mechanics.
- 🚗 MORE THAN LUG NUTS - We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality wheel lug nut and top notch customer service. Contact us and we will give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours. The 12-month warranty gives you a worry-free shopping experience.
Factors to consider while buying the Best Lug Nuts
Lug Nut thread size
Lug nuts have to be tightened on the wheel studs which are threaded bolts mounted on the wheelbase. The number of these studs depends on upon the type of your vehicle. The common number of studs are 4 to 5 while SUVs might have up to 8 studs.
The thread size the outer diameter of the threaded bolt or the wheel stud. To make your job easy you can visit any local hardware store to find the exact thread size with the help of standardized thread gauge or you can simply take old lug nut with you to the hardware store and rotate it onto the already available compatible sample studs. Otherwise, if you are lucky, you can find the exact thread size on the user manual of your vehicle.
The thread size is measured either in millimeters or inches. The most common or standard sizes of lug nut threads are 7/16 inches, 5/8 Inches, ½ Inches, 9/16 Inches, 12 mm and 14 mm.
Thread pitch is the number of threads available per Inch on a stud or the distance between two threads. The tools are available at the hardware store to calculate the thread pitch. The pitch is either measured in TPI (threads per Inch) or in mm. Alternatively, you can check the pitch of your studs from the user manual of your car.
Length and dimensions
The dimensions of lug nuts have to be optimum for proper fixing of wheels. The safety can be ensured only if you have accurate dimensions and length of lug nuts in hand. Following dimensions need to be taken care before picking up the right lug nuts for your vehicle.
- Overall length of lug nut
- Outside diameter
- Shank diameter
- Shank Depth
Lug Nut Seat
The lug nut seat is the area of contact between lug nut and wheel. The seat type plays an important role in the selection of right lug nuts. There are many seat types but the most common seat types are tapered, mag and ball type.
Tapered Seat. Both domestic, as well as heavy-duty commercial vehicles, use tapered, also called acorn nuts. These are the commonly used seats and hence are easily available in the market but utmost care has to be adopted while buying tapered seats since the bottom side of tapered nuts are angled at 60 degrees and the exact matching of the angle with the base area(seat) is required for proper fitting of the wheel. For the tapered seat, you have to buy tapered lug nuts which are either capped with chrome or not capped at all.
Mag Seat. The mag nuts are conical in shape with a straight shank that should match the mag seat. For properly securing the mag type nut, a washer should be used. The shank of mag nut should be aligned rightly to prevent any wobbling of the wheel.
Ball-Seat. The seat or the area on the wheel is ball shaped or round shaped. You can get either open-ended ball nuts for the wheel rims with hubcaps and closed variant for rims with hubcaps.
Finish and color
The lug nuts come with different finish types and colors. The lug nuts are available in steel, aluminum, chrome-plated, red, blue or black anodized, brass. Some lug nuts are also available with security locks to deter any thefts.
Reviews of Top Rated Lug Nuts
After deep analysis and comparison of different brands of lug nuts, we have short-listed following best lug nuts from leading companies.
- 12mm x 1.50 Thread size
- 3/4" & 13/16" Dual hex key
- 1.36" Overall length
- 60 Degree Conical Seat
- Set of 20 lug nuts
Gorilla has been manufacturing automotive parts for the last 40 years and the company’s innovative technology and teamwork have led to the extreme growth of customer base. Gorilla Lug Kit consists of 20 lug nuts, all chrome coated. The size of lug nuts is 12mm and the pitch is 1.50. the overall length of these high-quality lug nuts is 1.36 inches. The lug nuts are the tapered type with an angle of 60 degrees.
The chrome plating finish is of high quality and durable which lasts long without infected with any rust. Unlike the lug nuts from other brands all the Gorilla lug nuts are of same dimensions and quality. The pack includes a dual hex key for ¾” and 13/16 Inches. The key provided with lug nuts fits perfectly in nuts and can be turned in both clockwise as well as anti-clockwise direction. The security of wheels is an added advantage that comes with Gorilla lug kit.
The lug nuts are thinner as compared to nuts from other brands so you need a socket (comes with lug nuts) for fitting with a torque wrench. These tough lug nuts have been tested successfully driving on rough streets for intactness and precision. The Gorilla lug nuts are best designed for aftermarket wheels and are compatible with various wheel brands.
Reasonably priced, the Gorilla lug nuts are available in different sizes and engineered to perfection. Around 70% customers on Amazon have given 5.0-star ratings which testify the high quality of Gorilla log nuts.
DP Accessories D3112-HT-2305/20 20 Premium Chrome Closed Bulge Acorn Wheel/Lug Nuts (1/2-20) 1.4″ Tall, 3/4″ Hex
- FITS: Vehicles with wheel studs requiring a 1/2-20 thread and wheels that take a conical 60 degree seat with a 3/4 in. Hex.
- VERIFY FITMENT: Match the lug's thread length style and seat to your vehicle and wheel application. A digital version of our Wheel Fastener Installation Guide will be included with your purchase.
- SPECS: 1/2-20 thread - Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 3/4 in. Hex - 1.4 in. long - 0.87 in. wide
- FEATURES: Triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper nickel and chrome to provide exceptional strength beauty and corrosion resistance. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability.
- INCLUDES: 20 Chrome Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts. Shipped in our signature premium packaging.
Manufactured in the US, the ¼ Inches long lug nuts will impress you with its engineered finish and unmatched quality. Among the lot of lug nuts available in the market, D3112-Ht-2305 nuts with thin chrome Cap are not only unique but innovative too. The lug nuts are made from hardened steel that ensures that the lug nuts are protected from corrosion, making them the most durable lug nuts available to date.
The seating design is the most critical of any lug nuts and the D3112-Ht from DP accessories uses closed end tapered design which ensures easy installation without causing any damage to the lug nuts. Everything about the D3112 lug nuts speaks superiority right from the black coating to precise 60 degrees angle perfect for seating on the studs. The lug nuts are manufactured by DP Accessories using latest tool room technology. The threads of the lug nuts are precisely pitched and each lug nut is made to pass through stringent quality tests before dispatching to the market.
Although the lug nuts required depend on upon the type and model of your vehicle, the 24X7 customer care department of DP Accessories is always there to help you in choosing the right size and type of lug nuts required by you. The D3112 premium chrome lug nuts are not over-priced considering the high quality of lug nuts.
The D3112 lug nuts from DP Accessories are top tier lug nut with a long list of satisfied following. The lug nuts are delivered in a premium packing by Amazon. The lug nuts from DP Accessories are long lasting and robust which are highly recommended.
- Extended 48 millimeter length open ended design with knurled ends; can be removed with a 17 millimeter socket
- Each SR48 lug weighs just under 2 ounces
- Extended 48mm length open ended design with knurled ends
- Can be removed with a 17mm socket
- SR48 lugs weigh just under 2 ounces. Compact size to fit small diameter wheel holes
This 12mm (thread size) lug nuts from Muteki are capable lug nuts both in versatility and robustness. The lug nuts weigh under 2 pounds which are very respectable. The lug nuts are made from black vanadium chrome which not only provides great finish but also prevents the lug nuts from deterioration arising due to any harsh weather conditions. The Muteki lug nuts are innovatively designed as thin nuts to provide easiness in fixing them and prevent any scratch to the wheels.
The package includes 20 lug nuts and one tool adaptor. Prominent features of Muteki 32906B SR nuts include a tough body made up of high strength 50Bv30 steel which is environment-friendly steel, free from any harmful chemicals, light weight, low priced, precise 60 degrees’ seat, minimum contact with the wheel, stylish black finish. The lug nuts come with one-year guarantee and the lug nuts, manufactured by top-notch company Muteki, meets highest levels of market standards.
The SR48 lug nuts from Muteki come with extended open end length of 48 mm. The lug nuts can be removed easily with seventeen millimeters socket. The price range is reasonable if take into account all the features of lug nuts. The black coating is tested to last long and does not come out.
The Muteki SR48 is available on amazon at 33% discount on MRP. This lug nut has got an overall rating of 4.3 stars out of 5.0 with more than 60% voting above 5.0 stars.
- Weight: 36g per lug nut. Length: 35MM.
- Precise fitment for best result of installation.
- Unique Design help preventing wheel from scratch.
- Heat-treating offers more strenght and lighter weight,Track and race proven durability and quality.
- To prevent scratching when installing lug nuts, make sure to install and tighten all nuts by hand as much as possible before sliding on the provided socket. Power tool/air tools are more likely to scratch lug color then a standard wrench.
Many good quality lug nuts in the market are under-appreciated and Upgr-8 S-series nuts are no exception. The S-series lug nuts measure 35 mm and weigh 36 grams per nut. The lug nuts are made from heat treated steel that increases the strength, quality, and durability of lug nuts. To protect the lug nuts from the damage due to an external environment like rusting or corrosion, the Upgr8 S-series lug nuts are powder coated. The lug nuts are manufactured using the latest technology and performance-wise they are the best in the market. The lug nuts from Upgr8 carries a standard one-year warranty and contacting the customer service centers is no hassle.
The great craftsmanship of Upgr8 can be experienced while fixing the lug nuts on wheels since the nuts fit precisely on the seat during installation. The S-series lug nuts are designed uniquely to prevent any scratches on the wheel while installation. But it is recommended to tighten the lug nuts with hands to avert any scratches although a socket is provided in the kit to fix the lug nuts using a lug wrench.
The vital feature of Upgr8 S-series lug nuts is the availability of various colors of lug nuts. The closed-ended S-series lug nuts are available in neo-chrome, black, blue, gold, chrome and gum metal. The 12mmX 1.25mm lug nuts may be low priced but beats any other lug nuts in its range. Scoring a 5.0-star rating from more than 60% of satisfied customers, the Upgr8 S-series lug nuts are highly recommended.
- 1.45" Overall Length
- M12 x 1.5 Thread Size
- 3/4" Hex Size
- Cone Seat Style Lug Nuts
- Set of 4 Lug Nuts
McGard 64012 is one of the coolest names in the list of top quality lug nuts. McGard boasts of unmatched hardened steel, the lug nuts are made from. The McGard lug nuts are the toughest of the nuts and come with a lifetime guarantee for the nuts being inflicted with rust or corrosion. The overall length of 12mm X 1.5mm lug nuts is 1.46 Inches with the weight of 8 Ounces. The package contains a set of 4 chrome finished lug nuts. The plus point of McGard lug nuts is its strength and that too at an incredibly low price.
The lug nuts from McGard are fully machined from superior steel and the manufacturing process meets the OEM safety standards. To provide extra protection, the lug nuts are coated first with three layers of nickel and then the final finish is given with chrome coating. Some aluminum wheels support only wide seating, the good news about McGard lug nuts is that the nuts which have a cone style seat have extended seating surface to match any wider seating requirements.
The features and capability of lug nuts from McGard are at par with other high priced lug nuts of the same caliber. With no wear and tear and no discoloration, these tough lug nuts are far better than OEM lug nuts when it comes to quality and durability. Available at 40% discount at Amazon, the McGard 64012 lug nuts are highly recommended.
Lug nuts are important hardware tools accessories for any traveler and with many brands offering best lug nuts, it is never easy to pick the right one for you. The list above covers the topmost lug nuts, which you can buy by looking carefully into some parameters defined above and buy the one that fits best for your wheels.