- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built in LED with 20 second delay after trigger release
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (5.55 in. front to back)and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- ONE HANDED BIT LOADING: Has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips. No load speed: 0 2,800
- RELIABILITY: Tools backed by a 3 year limited warranty.Anvil type quick release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCF885 Impact Driver, (1) 20V MAX* Battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) Fast Charger
- Dewalt built Brushless Motor, Compact, Lightweight Design for tight spaces
- Variable speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3 speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added Control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No battery or charger Included
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Lightweight tools designed to fit the user's needs
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: The DCF885 features a built in LED with 20 second delay after trigger release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCD771 Drill/Driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 inches Impact Driver, (2) 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, 20 Volt MAX charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ONE HANDED BIT LOADING: THE DCF885 has a 1/4 inches hex chuck and accepts 1 inches bit tips, Power Tool Type:Cordless
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: The DCD771 delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- Brushless Motor for superior performance; Tool length 8.81 inch
- Power tool type cordless; Heavy duty impact mechanism with max torque 700 feet/ pound, breakaway torque 1,200 feet /pounds
- 3 speed selector switch for control
- LED work light; No load speed : 400/ 1200/ 1900 rpm
- Able to handle a 6ft drop
- Up to 330 ft lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- Features precision wrench control. In forward the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In reverse the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run off
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- Dewalt built Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. Brushed DEWALT DCF894B 20V max* XR 1/2 in. Mid range cordless impact wrench with detent pin anvil (tool only)
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
Since 1924 till now, Dewalt has produced workhorse tools to meet the toughest of the jobs. The Dewalt tools and accessories are eco-smart, low-maintenance and safe to use. The DC820B Dewalt cordless impact wrench is a widely respected tool among the professionals for its high efficiency, reliability, and low cost. This impact wrench provides a high level of control, minimal vibration and fool-proof protection against dust. The agronomical design provides high user comfort without sacrificing any quality of work.
The Dewalt ½” impact wrench works constantly for many hours without any need for frequent charging. This cordless design makes sure you are free from any hassles of hose, a web of chords or need of any gas or oil. With the best warranty and after sales support in the category of impact tools, Dewalt DC820B deserves an applause for serving its customers around the clock since long.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed. Battery Type- Lithium Ion
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability; Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
Benefits of Dewalt cordless impact wrench
The biggest plus of this versatile impact wrench is its compact size. Like other best cordless impact wrench tool This cordless lightweight impact wrench can be used in any nook and corner of the house and is suitable for outdoor applications. This impact wrench is beneficial in other applications like the loosening of lug nuts, driving the bolts in concrete, wood, fiber or metal, DIY home jobs and automotive workshops.
The Dewalt 1/2” impact wrench is really a powerhouse in a small package. If you are wishing to have portability and power at the same time, this is the impact wrench you need, it is a boon to carry out the heavy job and that too at a much faster speed.
The DC820B Dewalt cordless impact wrench is easy to control, easy to change the chuck and easy to change the brushes of the motor. If you really want to work for the day long without causing any fatigue to your hands or arms, this wrench is for you. And what is more amazing about this cordless wrench is that this small package is available at reasonable price.
Features of Dewalt DC820B Cordless Impact wrench
Dewalt is known to use high-quality parts in all its products and Dewalt cordless impact wrench is no exception. A heavy, frameless motor is installed in this model. The user-friendly design allows you to change the brushes conveniently without the need for any technician. The long life motor delivers the torque of 1740 inch-pounds which is one of the highest in this class. This high torque ensures that you carry out heavy jobs with ease and lets you finish fastening jobs in quick time.
The motor and the hammer-anvil mechanism delivers the maximum speed 2400 RPM and the maximum impact per minute the hammer can strike are 2700 IPM.
With the weight below 3 pounds and the overall length of 6.7 Inches, DC820B is a compact impact wrench which is easy to carry and work on. With this small sized impact wrench, you can easily work in any corner of the house. Even the dark places can’t be left unattended since this modular Dewalt impact gun is equipped with powerful LED flashlight. The handle gives you perfect comfort to you with its firm grip design.
The Dewalt 18V impact wrench from Dewalt is powered by batteries. Since there is no chord involved, the mobility of this cordless wrench increases many times. This impact wrench should use 18 Volts NiCad type batteries only. The Nickel Cadmium batteries are inexpensive and easily available.
The sockets are secured in the wrench with the detent pin. This retention pin is reliable and lets you work for longer durations with great stability and prevents any kind of injuries.
The Dewalt cordless impact wrench comes with 3-year warranty. The Dewalt has a worldwide network of service centers to provides after sales support.
- Torque: 1740 In-pounds
- Drive Size: ½”
- Drive Type: Square drive
- No Load speed: 2400 RPM
- Voltage: 18V
- Power Type: Battery
- Batteries Included: No
- Warranty: 3-years
- The batteries are of XRP series which provide extended lifetime.
- To add comfort to the user, on-device bit-pocket, and magnesium gear case is provided.
- The handle is pistol type and textured handle for slip-less grip is there.
- The impact wrench is lightweight and provides boundless mobility.
- Easy to work in dim-lit areas with LED flashlight.
- Compatible to use other drive sizes with the help of adapters
- Reliable detent-pin for securing sockets
- Cost-effective model
- The Dewalt 18V impact driver makes a little sound while operation which can be ignored considering many other benefits of the wrench.
Looking at a glance, a DEWALT-Bare-Tool-DC820B-18-Volt-Cordless impact wrench is a versatile tool ready to work in any woodworking, maintenance, and construction industries. Whatever the features, any best impact cordless wrench should possess, this all-in-one Dewalt impact gun meets the standards of a top-rated impact wrench. In the plethora of impact wrenches out there in the market, this impact tool stands tall in the crowd of impact wrenches from other brands. Reasonably priced, the impact wrench from Dewalt is highly recommended.
My review and recommendation
Installation, Warranty, maintenance
Out of total 350 Amazon buyers of Dewalt ½” impact wrench, around 87% of them, have rated it with 4-5 stars. Here is our recommendation for this stunning water purifier.